Monday, September 8, 2008

They Say its your Birthday <3

Hello all... and THANKS for all the GREAT birthday WISHES!

Yes, I am 22 years old today and I am pleased to report that the Jack family has made it a good one.

This will be short since I wrote yesterday but I'm sure you all want to know about my birthday here. I woke up to cards from Sara and Liv (a hand made one from Liv) and then Sara rushed off to work so she could come home as quick as possible. We had a great day today going to the park and the library.

SIDE NOTE: At the park I was hanging out with Matilda and a new girl Olya and both these girls are nice and they are both people that I would get along with well and we decided that on friday we are going OUT! Seeing that I haven't been clubbing once yet I'm going into alcohol withdraw and was seriously contemplating drinking wine alone in my room with a nice movie... but now I have girls to go out with!!! WOOT WOOT

Ok, back to my birthday I made a nice dinner or saugage, mash (thats what they call mash potatos) and mini corn cobs and then Sara was home and we had CHOCOLATE CAKE... which was a nice treat because we eat very healthy here and the closes thing I get to a treat is salt and vinger flavoured rice cakes. The Jack Family also bought me another travel guide from the same book company the London one was but and this one is for Britian... and along with that they got me this membership to the Youth Hostel Association of Britian and it gives me discounts of all the hostels and Britian and over 80 in other countries!!! A gift that I will for sure use to its full advantages!

Now my day is over and I am glad that it was all nice... they made me feel very special and thats how it should be on your birthday. Althought of course I miss home cooked meals from mom because birthdays mean you get to pick the menu but the Jacks did a pretty good job of making me feel at home <3

.smile.
ps. thanks again for all your lovely wishes

3 comments:

Dina said...

Jenn, I'm SO happy to hear you had a great birthday! AND I'm happy that you got a cake, haha. Definitely well deserved!
You'll definitely have to dedicate a blog entry to your night out on Friday! I can't wait to hear about the "club scene" over there!
Miss you! Happy birthday again! xo

Kayla said...

yipeeeeeee! i knew they would make you feel swell on your birthday! i thought of you a million times today on your birthday, glad to hear it was good.

LOVE YOU TONS MY 22 year old friend!

Unknown said...

Thats just peachy...you'll have to fill us in on these new friends of yours...where ur going... how's the club scene etc...remember keep an eye on ur drink!! Have fun xxoo