Friday, September 26, 2008

BARCELONA BABY

I am going to Barcelona, Spain!!!

Rita and I took our dreams into our own hands and bought plane tickets to Barcalona for the weekend of October 17 to 19th. So pumped... neither of us have ever been so we can't wait. I have to look into what we are going to put into our etinerary (if anyone has suggestions let me know).

Last night Matilda and I hit up a spa, because every last thursday of the month they give all their treatments half off. We went after work and they provided us with free wine and food, and all the staff was very friendly I met a girl there who was waiting to get pampered too and she was very friendly we chatted about the area and places to go etc. Everyone here seems very friendly and if you are ever sitting beside someone alone 99% of them will start a conversation with you. It was a very classy place and I got my toes done and my eye brows threaded. An East Indian woman used a tread she held between her teeth and her hands and twisted out the hair. It was crazy cool and she was really nice, and it was HALF PRICE.

Not much to say about the weeks so I will post again after my excited weekend, just wanted to brag a little about SPAIN!

Love.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Ah, that's SO exciting!

...I really have nothing else to say about it. Haha. You know how JEALOUS I am, lol!

LIVE IT UP BABY!