Thursday, March 12, 2009

Meet the Girls

Staying on the blog train I have come to realize that I only usually write about my weekend and really that is only 2 days out of my week, so this is an entire to fill you in on the other 5 days of the week... my working days. Its actually quite sad haha that I have have neglected to write about the girls at all in the blog lately seeing that I spend a solid 12 hrs on and off with them daily; feeding them, waking them, playing, homework, punishments and bed yup that sums of my job in a nut shell, its a definately love hate more love relationship.

ISABELLA JACK (a.k.a. Bella, Izzy, Bell)

Currently if you call Isabella any thing other than one of her real names i.e. cheeky, goofy, silly or any thing along those lines she will say in her firmest voice "I NOT _____ I'M ISABELLA JACK". Isabella and I have the smoothest relationship, partly because shes only 2 1/2 and doesn't hold a grudge and partly because she is just always happy and thus we get along better. We spend our quailty time together having dance parties, turning scrabble pieces into magic and eatting. She brings Daniel, Cassie and Rita into everyday conversation and I feel like she was a TRIBES leader in another life because she can express her feelings threw her words so well for a 2 yr old. She is very smart already, last Friday we were talking about Ritas birthday and so I explained that everyone has one birthday a year and that hers is in April, and then at the table Monday I asked her when her birthday was and she said April! She is working on the days of the week, and believes that everyday is Tuesday and she will blurt out into song at any hour of the day or night! Bell definately beats to her own drum and thats noticeable in all she does, whether it be wearing sunglasses in the snow, or a pumkin outfit to school. She is also very bossy right now and will not be scared to point her finger in your face, or embrass me by yelling at pedestirans on the street and saying "NO LADY, you not coming to my house" or any other command that a 2 year old can think of. However, now that she is turning 3 she is very independant and wants to to it all by herself, she is a brave little girl!

OLIVIA JACK (a.k.a. Pops, Livy)

Olivia is a tomboy and won't let you forget it, she hates all things she thinks are girly not even just pink it goes as far as bobby pins. She is very determined and will never forget anything you say to her. She has saved her pocket money for a year and a half and has now spent 39 pounds on a brand new skateboard and helmet. Her memory skills astonish me... she remembers all little facts and dates, and she loves learning. We have a secret handshake and even thought she pretends to be embarassed to kiss and hug me goodbye she loves when we do our special kiss routine. Her mood can go from good to bad in a second and once its bad it takes a while to let go... even thought be buttheads we are the best of friends. She likes learning boy tips from me, I've taught her flirty eyes, the hair flip and a solid wink. Olivia also enjoys a good shoulder shimmy. Olivia and I have our best times once Isabella is in bed and she gets to have big girl time with me which is usually spend having staring contest, giving rasberries or coming up with songs and handshakes. Olivia is so gullable and still to this day believes that I have cameras hidden threwout the house. She has a lying face, when her mouth and eyes look very widened, and she say she doesnt think im cool... but totally does.

Hope that helps you get to know my job a little more... at the end of the day I love it.

1 comment:

Dina said...

They're SO cute!