Monday, March 23, 2009

love/hate rollercoaster

Holla!

Before I even get into my weekend events, that will probably not even be written about in this blog because I need a good solid rant right now and you are all lucky enough to be blessed with hearing it!

I HATE MONDAYS, now I know most people hate mondays but I hated today because first off this week im a lucky enough to have both David and Sara on holidays and home all week, thus the girls dont listen to anything I say and I am kept super busy all the time with cleaning up after other peoples messes - its times like this week where I hate my job, I cherish the moments me and the girls are alone in the house because its so much more relaxed and we can have fun and they still respect my words. When they parents are here our routine gets all out of sort and the things the girls need to do dont get done.

But now on to why I hate today... I found out that Livy had been stealing gum from my room, first just pieces then packages. Now I know its just gum and it may sound stupid but Olivia knows better than to go into my room, and second she has had problems with stealing things from students and school and it has been "dealt" with and to find out she has been going into my room and taking my stuff really hurt. So we dealt with that more today than the last stealing episode was dealt with... she is not aloud having sweets all week, and she said sorry to me after a while. THEN with Bella today she decided to tear her room apart by threwing paper all over the floor and empting 4 of her drawers onto their bunk beds and since she was being looked after by her parents she wasnt told to clean up her mess and I was the luck one who found it and had to deal with it when she was at nursary.

Can you tell everything is starting to get to me... this job has probably been one of my most challenging jobs because althought im just an au pair when the children are challenging the job is obviously challenging but its also because my heart is in it... its not just a job its my life and sadly I let things get to me and take things everyone involved does personally (well not Bell shes to young to blame lol)

But, there was light at the end of my day... Livy finally got over her punishment by dinner time and was cheerful again so I let it go and we had a nice time. After bath she asked if we could hang out and so we created a new song because we are all a part of a band called J.I.P (Jenn, Izzy, Pops) which we created last spring term, and we re-wrote the words to Miss Mary Mac.

Olivia and JENN x3
With the help of BELL x3
Created a BAND x3
That the called JIP x3
They were so COOL x3
They preformed at SCHOOL x3
For all the KIDS x3
They danced a LOT x3
They said come BACK x3
And waved good BYE x3
(wave goodbye) lol

THE END... and we lived happily ever after (until tuesday begins)

1 comment:

Dina said...

Hahaha, what a GREAT song. I "LOL'd".

You should consider song-writing as a back-up plan to teaching!

I love you. Be strong!