Sunday, March 1, 2009

Celebrity to Cinderella Overnight

Oh how I USUALLY live for my weekend... except for that is when I have to babysit, but lets start off on a positive note shall we.

This week was hell haha and come Friday night at 7:30 I was so ready to get out of this house and get drunk, and that I did! Rita, Leah (Rita's co-worker), some of her friends and I went out in BANK. Now BANK isn't in Central London but real Londoner's don't go out in Central London, and we are now REAL LONDONER'S! We started at a bar called Digress but no one was having fun so we moved to Abacus, which was awesome!
We got to Abacus at like 9:55 and cover was starting at 10... but the line was long and we didn't want to pay a ten'er to get in so we chatted up the security and they put on in the guest list line and we walked in right away (note: thus the celebrity in the blog title!) Abacus was sweet, it was 2 floors with 3 different rooms: top 40/modern rock/trance. Of course you could find us in the top 4o/hip hop room. There were so many 'yardies' hahaha I was loving it... hahaha they even graced my ears with the sweet tunes of lyrical genious Will Smith's - Gettin Giggy Wit It!
Finally my ego went sky rocketing when a real Londoner said that....

I LOOKED TRENDY!!!

Saturday Rita and I went for a walk in Hyde Park and then headed back to my house for some Ireland planning (which we leave for on Friday!). We went to my house because I was booked to babysit so Sara and David could go out for the night. So Rita and I planned to have a nice night in making dinner and watching Sienfeld (Rita was under a false impression that if she just could get me to give it a chance it would change my life... didn't happpen). This is also were my weekend was tanted (hahaha can you feel the anamosity). Let just say I realized once again why I leave the house on weekend... if I dont get the away time I can't give myself time to get into a possitive mindset for the week to come. Since Rita and I are going to Ireland next weekend we wanted to have a low key weekend so today we just went to Punch and Judy. Punch and Judy is a very famous/old pub in Covent Garden's. It was established in 1787, and we also met Matilda, Ebba, Julie and Anna there. It was a nice end to the weekend and now I am working on becoming a stronger/bigger person and not letting little things get under my skin...

im RISING ABOVE!

... now I know I didn't go into details about the Cinderella aspect but it's because I'm trying to let it go so sorry in advance, but just know I am happy and I couldn't be strong with out all your support!

CHEERS and LOVE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was funny to hear that you went to the Punch and Judy bar, because when Aunt Judy was in New York they also went to a Punch and Judy bar and there was a statue of Punch outside the entrance and they of course took pictures of Punch and Aunt Judy...
momxoxo

Unknown said...

Rise above!! Preach it sister!!

I love how accurate your blogs are, if you were in my class you would get a sticker for an accurate story recount lol. Can't wait to provide more material for your blog! <3

xxx