Monday, January 19, 2009

Fresh and Vibrant vs. Old and Feeble

My weekend was a mixture of adventure and relax, I spend my days exploring my favourite and new markets and Saturday night us girls went out!

Friday night I stayed in and spent so well needed time doing a bunch of things I've been putting of i.e. starting stag t-shirts for Jeff and Ash but Im happy to stay that they are started and are looking good in my opinion! It was nice to have a low key night and go to bed early and get a good night sleep because I was lacking that since Ive been back.

Saturday Rita and I were planning on having a low key day with a trip to the British Museum but the weather was sunny and nice so we changed our planned and went to Notting Hill instead and hung out on Portabello Road (one of my favs.). We actually discovered a new subsection of the market that we never saw last time and it was actually really cool and exciting! We were meaning to go to South Kensington Palace to the Orangary for tea because its on our list of things to do but by the time we were done at the market it was already 4:30 and we figured it was closed so we will just save it for another day. Then we headed back to my house (Rita slept over) to have dinner and get ready. We also took that time to plan our next trip to BUDAPEST and we get an extra day there because I get that Friday off!!!

Saturday night Rita and I headed to Leicester Sqaure to go to Oxygen a new bar but it was POURING rain and we couldnt find it so we just went to Zoo Bar again. But this time we stayed upstairs and listend to all the classic top 40's and hits from the 90's it was GREAT. Matilda ended up showing up and joining us with was great also needless to say we stayed out way to late and I didnt get to bed till 6AM. Man my body isn't the same as it used to and I can no longer keep up with 18 and 19 yr olds (Matilda).... Sunday was a write off!

BUT Rita and I forced ourselves out of bed EARLY to go to Brick Lane Market, a new market thats underground! There is an old double decker bus parked outside that has been turned into a organic resturant... we need go sunday but Im definately going to take Cassie there.

Also good news... Sara got her holidays so Cassie is for sure coming April 3 - 19th, and she told me that Daniel is FOR SURE aloud coming, so if all goes as planned he will come in MAY <3

LOVE IT

Us Girls walking to the Night Bus at 4AM in Piccadily Circus
(acting like tourist on purpose)

Me and Bell today making funny Faces (shes getting SO big!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bell is so cute even when she is making a funny face, your cute too.
mom-xoxo

Kayla said...

man, i loooooooove the sounds of all these markets!