Thursday, November 20, 2008

Roxanne


Above are the promised pictures from my road trip last Sunday... my internet is now working properly and lets hope it stays that way!

Rita and I took initiative and we booked our trip to AMSTERDAM!!!

We leave next Friday the 28th and are staying till the Sunday... and I can't wait. We have decided we need to boost up our party lifestyle before we go because we have been told we aren't "wild" enough... and I can't decide if thats a good thing or a bad thing haha

I can't wait and I also realised that as soon as I get back its DECEMBER and that means I get to start my advent calendar... and its CADBURY (sp) woot woot haha once again its the little things in life that you get the most enjoyment out of!

Have a good Weekend!

Its a low key weekend... having to save money for the big WILD trip haha and I'm babysitting on Saturday night and Rita is nice enough to join me. We are going to bake christmas cookie with the girls and then show them some christmas movies!

Enjoy the Snow... its Sunny here (at least for now the weather changes constantly)!

No comments: