Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chillin at Castles, Hangin with the Queen

HEY HEY HEY...

Before I start out explaining my weekend like I do at the beginning of every new week, I first must let you all in on my new news of the day... are you ready...

I start working monday - friday as a midday assistant!
I know i explained this job a while back but they kinda shuffled me around a little and I was only their go to girl but now they want me full time, so I get to start on monday! This is awesome because a little extra money would go a long way over here, and it will let me live the swanky life i dream about haha and keep me out of debt from my parents. And needless to say it will look pretty sweet on my resume to say I was employed by the London School Board!

Anyway back to the grind.
This weekend was fun but nothing to exciting but my definate hightlight was on Sunday.
Saturday Rita and I got our hair done and we had a romantic dinner with Silvio her roommate and we spent our night watching movies. I slept over at her house because Silvio had the day off and so he decided to take us on a ROAD TRIP! First we started off with a driving tour of Central London which when in a car is really nice but quick to see... it really put its into perspective how close everything is. Then we headed on our way to Windor... Windor Castle is one of Silvs favourite spots and he was nice enough to take us there! The Queen was actually there too, but contrary to what my tagline suggests in no way did I hang out with or even see her, the castle was actually closed, and Silvs said hes gone 4 times and has never actually been aloud in. However it was still an awesome day. Windor is a really cute typical London country town... (like any of the ones of TV). We spent the day shopping althought none of us bought anything and eatting fabulous Tapas and Sangria.

OMG I almost forgot this part of the day and I am now only adding it in before I finish this post... WE FOUND A TIM HORTONS!!!
We were headed home and BAM there it was Tim Hortons... now this may not be exciting to any of you who pass by at least 10 a day but for us it was heaven on earth. We went in and they had all the advertisment and cups and everything but when it came down to it their Tim Hortons was just a coffee machine that you self serve. It actually sucked and Silv called it Petro but none the less it was a nice sight to see the cups hahaha... I know it sounds sad but we are going as far as saving the cups we got, and then breaking Tims back with us at Christmas and re-using the cups for a little taste of home. I know minorly pathetic but its the little things that help us get by.

Rita and I decided that we are going to do a trip at the end of the month so in two weeks but it hasn't been planned yet... I think we are doing that tonight actually. Our goal desitination is Amsterdam!

Life is going good, I can't believe its a MONTH until im home!

Some exciting news that I dont know if you all know is that Kyle and Tricia have asked me to a reading at their wedding, and Tricia actually sent it to me last Friday and i'm so excited for that. Got to get practicing =)

Other updates... I found a perfect dress for new years but they didnt have my size so now I'm looking into getting it online. Everyone here orders their stuff online... everything too even grocerys! Sara says it because space is limited and its cheaper... I think its just being lazy but you all know me and I'm totally okay with that!

Pictures from Windor Castle will be posted soon but my internet is actually done so right now I'm at the library which is actually a nice way to get out of the house.

More update to come...
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Happy Anniversary Baby

No comments: