Friday, October 24, 2008

Transformation into Mice



Livy's Spring Holiday has started and this means that she has all of next week off and I'm working full time.

We have a full week of fun things planned so lets cross our fingers and hope that she doesn't get in too much trouble and thus getting punished and cancelling our fun outings.

Monday - Wednesday we are hitting up the Discovery Centre, Science Museum, Natural History Museum and Tumble in the Jungle! Most of these things we get to do with Matilda, Anna and Mia which is nice for everyone. And then Friday we have a halloween party to go to at Isabellas nursary.... which we are VERY VERY excited for!

For Halloween we are stealing a costume from school last year and are being the three blind mice. Livy and I are going to be black mice and Bella is a brown one. We turned two of my tank tops into dresses for the girls and I sewed white tummies and tails on them and they are both wearing tights, its so cute. (see picture).

Life with Livy is hopefully going to change for the best... Sara and David has a parent teacher interview last night and it didnt go over so well, so shes now has 3 things she must change and they are cracking down.

1. No Talking and Listening in Class
2. Try your Hardest
3. No rudeness/Attitude to Adults

I wont get into the details of the interview but basically she was said to be very rude and her teacher even mentioned how she treats me in the playground, and shes so smart but not trying. So when they came home last night they asked for my opinion and I started giving it a nice version and hopefully we can chat about it again because I have now come up with some positive ideas to hopefully turn things around more. It was just really nice to see that Im not the only one who gets treated this way =D

Finally funny story the last two time I talked to Dan and Cassie and an English accent came out without me even noticing it... isnt that weird!

1 comment:

Dina said...

Aww cute costume idea! Are you going to be wearing sunglasses too? I love it.
You're turning into a little Brit, eh?! If you're starting to have an accent already after just 2 months, think about how strong it will be after a year! I'm jealous, haha!