Sunday, July 12, 2009

Love for Jeff

HEY BIG BOY!
sorry its a day late - but its not my fault your birthday ended up on a weekend, dont preceive my tardiness as a lack of love (at least its not a week early... right kyle!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
sorry i couldnt be there - that is a common sentence out of my mouth this year, but i do what i can from here

I hope your enjoy your birthday edition of blog posts (note: its getting harder and harder to keep the creative juices flowing)


Jeff Decleir is a dear friend of mine,
word of the street is he looking super fine.
I tried calling you on the phone,
but you weren't home.
Now my love must be expressed on here,
because it can't be put off till next year.
So here we go...
What I want the world to know!
Ive shared many memories with you,
mostly good but a few bad ones too.
I miss your garbage man pants,
and ALMOST seeing the elephant man dance.
I practically lived with you at the stead,
its a wonder how no one ended up dead.
There were fights all the time,
but everyones friendships stayed in line.
But not to say I havent learnt a few things about our clique,
Like poker + jenn + jeff + drunk dont mix!
Sorry I wasnt there to slap your ass 23 times,
or molest you and commit a crime! (OF LOVE)
So what I want to say is happy birthday mate,
See you August 9th... its a DATE!

No comments: