Saturday, May 23, 2009

Meet the Girls 2

I know that I did a nice overview of my girls back a few months ago, but because they are children and are so influence by a small bubble that is their world, and because at their age there brains grow at a rapid pace I just thought id take this night in to give an update on who they are developing into while im here with them.

Isabella Jack
Although before Isabella had many different nicknames she has now become a one named woman since I returned from my trip with Cassie, and will only be referred to as Isabella Jack in full form and if you slip up and refer to her as Bell or Bella she will be most dignant and tell you "IM ISABELLA JACK!". She is still as happy and bright as ever but she is also still very expressive of her emotions and will tell you at any moment and you are not her friend because she mad or to leave me alone. Every day before I leave for my 2nd job at the school I will tell her I love her and when I pick her up from nursary I will say I missed you and it is the best feeling when she response to either comment with an "i love you" or an "i missed you too"! I have recently taught her how to squish her face and when she does this she says SQUISHY FACE... and we are now mastering the skill of stretchy face as well. She is a fashion icon for a 3 yr old, she will not hesitate to tell me if she doesnt like something I am wearing but equally she will compliment my wardrobe or hair. With this fashion sense she will not let you dress her in the morning and will insist that she chooses her outfits. We spend our time together playing birthdays with puzzles we have just made and cutting the cake ie., breaking the puzzle pieces, playing hair dresser or she makes me tea with her little tea set that used to belong to Olivia. I was shocked the other day by how good she is with math skills, she can put a puzzle together better than Olivia, and can count and identify shapes already. Isabella is my friend, and we can have nice conversation over breakfast but also have a blast being silly together. Her favourite game right now is hide and seek and she doesnt grasp that you need to be hiding to say BOO.

Olivia Jack
Olivia and I's relationship is an uphill battle with nice bumps along the way to rest and enjoy the view (if that makes sense at all). Livy and I have the same taste in boys, and we have a common guy who we refer to as our boyfriend - he is a teacher at her school/the school i work at. Olivia for being suck a serious little girl have a sense of humor that is developing very nicely, she doenst kid around often but when she does her comment actually make me laugh. Olivia has found comfort in sleeping on the bottom bunk with her sister lately, and will not go to bed without Charle; her stuff animal dog. Olivias best friend is Chivas the dog, and I truely believe that she has more fun with him that when she is socializing with other children. I was so proud of her this week when she finally won the trophey from her football team, Mia had won it 3 times and she as devisated last week and this week she tried her hardest and won (the moment reminded me of when Lucy scores a goal at the end of I am Sam: I was Sam). Olivia is a very clever girl and has gotten into a priate school next year, and with those brains she is very good at manipulating adults on thier weaknesses, a quality i see daily between her and her parents - but she probably does it to me without even realizing it as well. I love her hard but at time I can dislike her just as much - Olivia Jack is one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced in life.

I know I dont write often about my girls, probably because so much of my life involves them I try to minimize it when possible, however they are a huge part of my life and thus I like sharing what I go threw daily with you all!

xx

No comments: