Monday, May 18, 2009

happy anniversary daniel

This was the first weekend in 3 weeks that I didnt have to babysit and it was a really nice change to have the ENTIRE weekend to myself! Althought I didnt end up going out friday night is it still nice to have that freedom to choice. My weekend actually started Thursday (kinda); it was the first thrusday since Cassie has been here than I went out for nanny night! Matilda, Kylie and Ula and myself meet up in Stratford and went to an open mic night... it was SO nice to get out with those girls again, we had a great time. Didn't end up leaving till about 12:30 - lucky enough we JUST caught the last tube! I didnt get in till 1:30 though and having to get up at 7:00 was not pretty sight to say the least!

My thrusday night escapades is probably another reason I stayed in Friday night, but it was nice got to have a date night with Daniel and a nice chat with Ashley! Rita and I were up Saturday morning early to catch a train to Windsor to check out the castle. Windsor Castle is the unoffical home of the Queen, so I really enjoyed seeing this castle inparticularly because it was really someone home, where as all the others were lived in hundreds of years ago - this one was current. Rita and I have been the Windsor before with Silv but not to the castle, but it is a very nice town - so we also walked around again. We ended up going for lunch/dinner to 'Thai Square', it was my first Thai expereinces and I actually LOVED IT - I got pai thai and it was amazing. I love how i have widened my palate since being here, it has encouraged me upon my return to try new places in KDUB! Then Saturday we headed home to get ready for Sonjas birthday party, we went out to Zoo Bar OF COURSE! The DJ is always playing the best top 40 and classic cheese music that is always amazing... there was actually one 2 songs where I didnt really get into the music and we were there for over 3 hrs of straight dancing! It was also sweet because we didnt have to pay cover. Funny story though (dont I always have them!); Rita and I had gone to the toliet and there was a lesbian (i could tell because she had a shaved head) in there and I had noticed earlier that I loved her dress, so I told her in the bathroom, and thought nothing of it - only to find out later that she approved Rita and said "Tell your friend that I think shes very hot", Rita was having nothing of it, because everyone knows IM HERS and she said with attitude "I KNOW!" haha - Daniel you can be please that the only attention I recieved was from the same sex!



Sunday was Kylies Pink Ladies Cocktail Party!
Rita and I headed over to Kylies house at 1:00; it was the first time I have seen her place and its soo nice, and cute. Rita, Ula and her roomie Magda and Kylie had a fabulous day wearing pink, drinking an assortment of pink cocktails and being girls! Martin, Kylies live-in boyfriend was the best, he had gone out earlier that morning and bought Kylie pink flowers, and he served us cocktail and snacks all afternoon! He honestly never let a girls drink go down - BOY TAKE HINTS, and girls dont settle THOSE BOYS REALLY DO EXIST! So we stayed and got drunk from 1 - 6pm, drinking on a Sunday afternoon is my NEW FAVOURITE time to drink - its a great way of spending a relaxing sunday afternoon. Except, can I just take a moment to express how on occation I can not stand Europeans - I didnt realise this until I moved here but they are so blunt and pesimistic its actually offensive. In a discussion about weight and Poland (Ula and Madga are Polish) and how too skinny is sexy there and we were dicussing average and I was referred to as average sized by non-europeans Ula straight up called me a FAT PIG - and was so serious! This is why girls have complexes about weight, WOMAN ARE SUPPOST TO HAVE CURVES, dont forget it!

(not the nices picture; but it has all of us in it!)


I can not believe that next tuesday Im heading to Switzerland!
Rita and I booked our Greece trip, and Im buying my Nice tickets today!

With the new plans Im coming home a day early; so I get a day between the wedding and arriving home!
YIPPY

Have a great VICTORIA DAY!

PS. Quick Boyfriend Shoot OUT
today is daniel and my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
i love you more than even, and i cant wait for whats to come!

No comments: