Wednesday, May 6, 2009

hell to heaven and back again.

First off, some of you may or maynot have seen a certain post regarding a certain persons birthday - note I got my facts wrong and thus it was deleted... I am a good friend and I know my birthdays haha it was a common error in judgement. For those of you who have no idea what Im talking about - GOOD, ignore the above message.

HELL PART ONE:
Last week was definately one of the hardest weeks I have been hear, now I said that to Daniel and he said "do you remember you first two weeks there at all" hahaha, and I guess I dont because I it was tough. Its gonna be hard to explain why to everyone without drowning on about all the specifics which I can't really do but without doing that I can explain how everything mad me feel and that was very little. I was once again made to feel like I am no welcome as a member of this household, but only as a mere member of staff and when you life with someone it is hard to only be a member of staff, because you never really recieve the compasion that you do living with family, friends or significant others. It is actually very draining, to continiously be the one giving my self the love and support that I would normally recieve from my family and friends. With that said, I do recieve all that and more from my friends here and that is why I am able to still live in the situation that I do because I do have people to help me threw it. Usually I have trouble with Olivia, but she is easy to forgive because she is only 7 and has some difficulties of her own, but when I have the everyday problems with the girls added to the lack of support I get from the parents, is when I find it the most challenging -- and that was last week. Then like most of you know my computer CRASHED, I got a virus I think from a TV watching website, which sucks because it provide me with so much entertainment, and now I cant go back.

SEEING THE LIGHT:
I decided with the help of friends that I cant expect my life to change here ie., my living situation, its been like this for the better of 6 months of my stay and the other months it was just the honeymoon phase. So I grabbed the bull by its horns and I changed my mind set to positive. Im only here 3 more months and Im gonna make the most of it, even if I do have to live somewhere I dont want to be. I love my girls, and my friends. Matilda was the best and in her spare time with her little girls Anna them made me a pamper kit full of things to help me cheer up: magazine, chocolate and cookie from sweden, tea and a braclet from china. It was the best, its what I needed to smile and be happy!

HEAVEN:

Can anyone guess what the start of it was... ding ding ding my WEEKEND!
Friday night was Silvio's birthday so after work I headed to the docklands to celebrate with Rita, Silv, Marius and a few other people I have met here and there. It was so nice, my mood changed 100% as soon as I saw them, they gave me so much love. Marius came up to me and picked me up with a big hug and its exactly what I needed, and hug and time away to appriate the good things. Then Rita was away this weekend in Italy, lucky duck but I took full advantage of my weekend. Saturday I went and put my computer in to get fixed, which should have costed me 95 quid but instead costed me 45 because the nice (black) guy haha took out my hardrive and instead of him backing it up just let me buy a memory stick and let me do it myself on there computer! Then I headed over the a Dali Unverise exhibit which was very cool, the way his mind worked amazed me, he was totally screwed up but very interesting. It was cool to learn more about him, and see his work. Then I met up with Matilda and Nadja and we went for drinks and Matilda was sleeping over and I was babysitting but we had a mad dash home for 7:00 and got home at 6:57 hahaha it was great. We had a nice date night, I made dinner and we had a bottle of wine and just bonded, which was very enjoyable! Sunday we headed to Brick Lane which is the hot spot for Londoners on a Sunday. It has tones of markets, and street ventors, and people just lay out stuff they want to sell on the streets like a garage sale and people can buy it! Its crazy cool, then Nadja joined up with us and we went to a vegitarian/vegan restuarant called Root Master, which is an old double decker bus that looks on Brick Lane Market and the upstairs is the lounge and the downstairs is the kitchen, and to end it we found a cool pub, amongst many cool pubs to have a drink. Unlike you all Monday was a holiday because it was the Queens Birthday, so I spent my day getting my computer back, and going shopping for Daniels Birthday present (and I must say Im pleased with my findings!) then I headed to Ritas to await her arrival with Silv and Marius and we all had a nice BBQ. It was a great ending to a perfect weekend (perfect minus the babysitting, but we made the most out of it!)

BACK AGAIN:

Over the weekend Isabella got sick, and lucky me since Im the one whose always with her got it today as well. I went to bed last night with a sore throat and now its full on starting this morning. I only worked till 10:00, and called in for my school duty and slept till about 2:30. I was lucky enough Sara came home at 3, I still dont know why, perhaps because I looked like death this morning, and David said so... and she sent me to bed again so that is where I have been, and where I will stay. Ive been sleeping on and off all day trying to get rid of this thing!
Lets hope its gone by FRIDAY... and lets hope I dont have SWINE!

No comments: