Monday, May 11, 2009

i love my mom... and daniel too!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
xx. you're the best mother any girl could ask for, love you the MOST, next year its me and you all day long .xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE

xx. you're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, sorry I couldnt spend this day with you - thank you for all your support, only eighty something more days .xx

NOW FOR THE REST OF YOU!
How was your weekend... mine was nice, lord how I love my weekends! Friday I got out of the house at 8:00 and met up with Rita in the Docklands to see "I Love You, Man". If you havent seen it, I would def. recommend it... HILARIOUS! For those of you who have seen it bahahaha isnt it the best... TOTS M' GOATS - probably the best line EVER! Anyways then we went for drinks and had a nice sleep over, i send all my free nights on weekends sleeping over at Ritas and Im forever greatful that she is her to resuce me for my house for my weekly escape! Saturday we packed up and headed to Islington a new side of town Matilda suggested us to see, we spend the day walking up and down the streets and side markets then went a bought a few things for a cute picnic in the park. It was very nice, hahaha and then... (sorry Rita I had too) Rita got SHIT ON... like HUGE SHIT hahaha it was the funniest ever, I almost peed! She was even wearing a white coat hahaha she freaked out and we spend a good 10mins cleaning piegon shit off her coat and then another bird swooped down and she ran out of the park! I babysat Saturday night of course, I spend my time alone making a new necklace... which Im so proud of because I got the idea from a market in Brick Lane but it was like 18 Pounds and I found a charm for 1 pound and a chain for 1.5 and decided to make my own! I LOVE CRAFTS... its cool once its completely finished I shall take a picture and post it! Sunday because the freaking tubes and DRL are always closed we just met up in Stratford for dinner and drinks.

All and all I love my weekends!

This week I also booked my Switzerland trip! Im a tiny bit nervous because its the first trip im going alone on, but Im equally excited. Im only nervous of little things like getting there ok but Ive done enough trips it should be fine. Im going to a smaller sized town called Interlaken, so Im heading there tuesday the 26th till the saturday - so in like two weeks.. crazy how time is flying! We also booked our Scotland trip for June 12th weekend (dont know if im posted that yet)! I also think that if all goes as planned... I may be adding a new place to my list: Nice, France. But we will have to see how that pans out.

Life is getting back on track, Im no longer sick (really) and Im constantly reminding myself that other people can not effect my happiness unless I let them!

Have a fab. week everyone!
Hopefully I can write again before the weekend!

LOVE LOVE LOVE
xx

No comments: