Sunday, August 24, 2008

You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello

NEW NOTE: the flowers Maureen had in my room when I arrived!

Hello All!

Can you believe it ... I never thought it would actually happen and now I write to you all from ENGLAND! I am safe and all is well... just getting a custom to my new temporary life.

Its crazy how everything here is the same but slightly different... i'm still intriged by thier slang for sertain things. I think so far my favourite thing that I want to pick up on is Chap (Guy). They also call umbrellas something wierd but I always forget what it is lol.

So far I spend yesterday with David (the Dad) and Maureen his mother who is down until wednesday. Sara (the Mom) and the youngest girl who is 2 Isabella (Bell) are coming home today. Then Olivia (Livy) who is 6 the and Sara's mother are coming wednesday as well, they are also bringing Chivers the dog.

Woodford Green, Essex reminds me some what like a small town back home kinda like Stratford or something. Many little shops and everyone walks everwhere. Yesterday Maureen and I went for a walk and she showed me where I can catch the Tube into "The West End" (thats the popular London stop), as well as she showed me Olivias school.

I'm trying to keep busy with my time but setting up camp and going for walks until I get into a routine of things and meet people.

I miss you all,
and hope you are doin well in Canada.

Hugs and Love

1 comment:

Kayla said...

JENN i love your blog. including your title. Im thinking about you SOOOO much these days!