Monday, August 25, 2008

Westminster


Today I got to experience my first real London Trip. Seeing that it was a Bank Holiday here Sara, Maureen and I took Izy to Westmister. We caught the Tube at around 1:15 and were in Westminster by 1:45.

The moment we were out of the underground I was standing right infront of the Parliment building (top picture)! Honestly the picture can do nothing ... it was just amazing. We then proceeded to walk past the Horse Gaurds exactly when they were changing places! We made our way threw St. James Park all the way to Buckingham Palace! It was a busy day playing the the sand pit, and chasing piegons, and admirering the colours of the flowers. Izy seems to adore me... she learnt my name within moments of meeting her and has been attached ever since. I was very pleased with this and when I meet Olivia on Thrusday I hope to have the same affect.
Tomorrow Sara is back to work and its is just Maureen and I, I enjoy having them around at the begining as I learn the tricks of the trade.

The hardest part I think with be Tea (The childrens Dinner)... Since they have always been here I havent had to make it yet on my own! But the time will come and oh my it will be interesting to see!

I bought my own Oyster Pass (its what they call the electronic card for the Tube) today so I plan if all is well to go into the core of London this weekend to explore... I must spread my wings!
Sara has taught me enough about the Tube and directs that I think I will be ok.

Miss everyone... looking at facebook pics has given me my first emo experiences here!

But when im busy I am having a great time!

Kisses and Hugs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jenn.I enjoy readinfg your blogs,they bring a smile to me. It sounds like things are going great there and your enjoying yourself. Take care when you spread your wings on the trip into town.Mom wants you home b4 dark...lol. Parents perogitive to worry. Peace! Keep on Bloggin'