Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Month Mark

So Monday was the beginning of my ONE MONTH MARK of school work... and tomorrow is my ONE MONTH MARK of NANNY LIFE!!! Woot Woot Woot can you all tell that im uber excited. But this weekend I came to a few conclusion that made me a bit sad. On Sunday we went Camden because it was a beautiful day, 20 degrees and sunshine. But on our way there I was thinking this is going to be the last time I get to go to Camden, which kind of hit me. Ive always had the chance to do whatever I want in London whenever I want this year and it was weird to wrap my head around the fact that I will not be going to my favourite spots ever again (well for a LONG TIME!) It really made me stop and appricate all that London has provided me with, I have just become also used to my life here and thus its so accessable you kind of forget how different it is from life at home - im gonna miss the activites Rita and I do in London on the weekends.

However its hard because in saying im gonna miss it I feel like im a traitor to home but im not, I can miss her but want to be home at the same time. HAHAHA can you tell I have mx feelings about coming to an conclusion.

Anyways Friday and Saturday Rita and I went out and had a movie night with two other girls she works with which was super nice.

Other than that Ive started to pack up my life - my room and drawers. Ive sorted threw some clothes I have to get rid of seeing that I have way to much stuff for my weight limit. It may seem soon but the month of July im SOOO BUSY that I wont want to be packing in my spare time and thus to reduce stress im doing starting it now with the stuff that I dont need from now until then!

PS --> RITA IS TAKING THE SAME FLIGHT HOME WITH ME
thats the best news ever seeing that were transfering and leaving at 6am it will be nice to have some company!

xx
CHEERS
thats it for now!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Jenn you are a traitor to home. when you get back we will rehabilitate you by making you watch 72 hours of hockey straight while wearing snowshoes a touque, and giving you an electric shock everytime someone says wanker or drinks tea instead of coffee.

I'm ashamed of you.

Love Kyle

Kayla said...

wow, i can hardly believe how fast time passes. i'm about to finish my otesha journey too...then onwards with travels. Love you lots, miss you!