Monday, June 1, 2009

karma


(waterfall in Lautenbrunnen I went behind)

(the mountains as the sunset on an evening walk)

(high in the mountains)

(me and my moped!)

(paragliding)

First I shall start with a few pics from Switzerland, and finish up that aspect of this entry before I get into the subject that is KARMA!

Friday and Saturday we def. more reserved that my first two days in Switzerland, they were my me days which were nice but ive realized althought i want to be an independant person and that was one of the reasons for taking this year for me - independant doesnt mean alone and thus i love socialization! But none the less it was nice to just relax, this was the first trip ive been on I think other than maybe Venice where I felt like I was on vacation because it wasnt rushed and it was just calm. So Friday I went walked half way and trained half way back to Lautenbrunnen and found a few nice spots and just wrote letter, made bracelets (I found a cute bead shop and returned back to my 16 year old self making hemp!). I also went to another waterfall that you could walk up and stand behind kind of which was really cool... a freaking tiring hike seeing that I had just walked for a long time but it was worth it. I was exhuasted because my roommates were up making so much noise at like 6am but who can complain when sharing a 6 man room! That night I just stayed in and hung out with some people who were staying at our hostel. Saturday was along the same lines I exploded central Interlaken some more and then went back to the hostel and chatted with a nice Kiwi who was doing his own paragliding on this trip. Got back home for like 11:30 Saturday... fantastic trip!!!

Sunday I slept in and reorganized my life but then it was beautiful out so Rita and I met up in Greenwich for a picnic in the park. This is where the Karma kicked in, on the walk to the tube station lets get an image in your heads first: I was wearing white linen pants and a dark blue tshirt and then BAM BAM BAM a bird SHIT ON ME! After Ive had hundreds of laughs at Rita and Cassie it happened to me, when I was walking ALONE. I had to go into a local coffee short and use there napkins and wetwipes and get it off... then I was shit stained all day! (note: if your laughing right now beware because the karma is coming for you!)

Also I never can remember what Ive written about or not: BUT I gave my notice for leaving... my last day is July 22nd, and I'll be home AUGUST 6TH (the flight isnt booked but ill make it offical this week when I book it!)

CAN YOU BELIVE ITS JUNE GEEZ I CANT!

Enjoy hope its nice there, today is the hottest day of the year to date!
xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi honey great pictures, but I was reading and started to automatically laugh when you said you got pooped on on Sunday and then I quickly bit my tongue Karma you know don't want to share that experience with you love and miss you
Momxoxo

Kayla said...

jenn, thanks for your message!! i love reading about your swiss adventure! i hope all is well otherwise, love you!